Junior Construction Manager
Inspect it All Services is a locally owned and operated business. We specialize in Disaster clean up, property restoration, construction, air quality testing and residential & commercial building inspections. We are a family owned business that is expanding and growing rapidly.
We are looking for a reliable and experienced trades person for rebuild and construction work. We want that person to be a part of our family and the right fit is important to us. We want someone that is skilled in multiple trades. We want you to be able to frame, insulate, drywall & tape and paint as well as be a skilled in carpentry work. This job will require a variety of skills and a hardworking attitude.
Applicants must meet ALL the following requirements:
- Minimum 5 years experience in construction and or property restoration and mitigation (An asset but not required would be trades and IICRC certificates)
- Strong work ethic / self starter
- Ability to work flexible schedule, be on call, work out of town and work longer work days if required
- Possess a valid driver's license and clean driver's abstract
- Good physical condition & mechanical aptitude
- Strong communication skills are a MUST
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Ability to supervise 1-2 people
- Criminal record check
- Provide own hand tools
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off your resume to the office at 1254 Cornwall Street, Regina.
No phone calls please.